What's Wrong With the Hmong? Only 6% Favor My Hero, Trump?
HenryDavidT
2016-10-10 19:58:56 UTC
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/asian-american-voters-are-diverse-but-unified-against-donald-trump/?ex_cid=2016-forecast

That is just not right.

Of the 8 major Asian language groups researchers who wanted to know Asians did survey on, the Hmong have the lowest percentage --- only SIX PERCENT? --- favoring the Lord Jesus' Party, the GOP, and my hero, Donald J. Trump?

Something is wrong with the Hmong.

But we all know, smart people and smart Hmong like I am will only vote for the smartest and most educated and richest man in America, Donald J. Trump!
unkown
2016-10-11 02:02:20 UTC
I gonna cast my love on the Blue.
unkown
2016-10-11 02:31:51 UTC
I am part of the blue and will cast my vote for the blue one. I don't get along with the RED, that wS why I fled my country of birth.
k***@gmail.com
2016-10-19 03:22:53 UTC
Democrat come first for Hmong.

Time's to change for woman to lead the world.

Don't forget to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Go Go Clinton