Is there a Hmong flag?
a***@yahoo.com
2015-03-24 13:12:59 UTC
I've seen a "Cob Fab" flag, but I don't think this represents the world
wide Hmong (althought it claims so). Why need a national flag when you
have no country? This sounds very conservative, but think about it.
Lojleeb
You don't need a country to have a flag. A flag represents a people of a nation not just the country!! Why do people always think the flag belongs to the county only. It is the unifying symbol of the people of that country!!
I am teaching my second grade class about flags and have been
searching
for a flag for Hmong, because I have a little Hmong boy. But I haven't
been able to find any. Is there a flag? Or is it with another country.
One teacher thought it was with the Cambodia flag but we are both
unsure. Thanks in advance!
Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/
Sent via Deja.com